SpaceCom | Space Congress invites presentation proposals for the conference program. Interested subject matter experts are welcome to submit an abstract via the Abstract Submission Form. The window to submit presentations will be open through August 19, 2022. Submissions will be informed of their acceptance by September 16, 2022.
For 2023, we are looking for high-level presentations that highlight the collaboration between the commercial industry and government agencies to move the commercial space sector forward.
The four topic tracks for this year will be:
Focusing on everything between LEO and the Moon, topics will include insights and discussions related to launch infrastructure and capabilities, satellite, on-orbit service & maneuvering, financing, cybersecurity, space debris, and more.
Building the Commercial Infrastructure
This track will cover critical infrastructure elements required to enable a viable commercial industry. Topics include spaceport/ground infrastructure, regulatory & legislative issues, point-to-point space infrastructure, and beyond.
Focused on extending our reach and knowledge of space, this track focuses on exploration projects to the Moon, Mars, Venus, and beyond. Topics will include cislunar, lunar colonization, plans to reach Mars and Venus, deep space travel, long-term human space flight, and beyond.
This track will cover how on-planet, end-use industries benefit from the data and technologies derived from commercial space development and how they can further capitalize on them. Topics include end-use case studies, addressing climate change, increasing sustainability, developing end-user customer bases, and more.
Keep in mind that presentation ideas are not limited to the above track topics– if you have an idea that is topical and will move the industry forward we want to hear it. The program will ultimately take shape based on the responses we receive from you, the industry.
Speaking Opportunity Details:
- Accepted presentations could be the basis for an entire session or could be included in a session on the same or a related topic depending on the number of similar submissions received
- Session formats can be a panel, an interview, a 15-minute “TedTalk” type presentation, or a keynote presentation.
Benefits to Speakers:
- Photo and bio posted on the SpaceCom website and mobile app
- Comp registration: Selected presenters will receive a complimentary registration for SpaceCom | Space Congress and the opportunity to attend the GSA Membership Caucus or Space Mobility at a discounted rate.
- Deadline for submission: August 19, 2022
- Speakers will be notified of acceptance no later than September 16, 2022
- Presentations will be considered on a rolling basis, so it is beneficial to submit proposals as soon as possible.
Please direct all questions to Tina Leighty.