The Floor Is Expanding in 2024 – But it's Already Filling Up!
After the largest event since our inception, organizations are already increasing their footprints in 2024! We are expanding the show floor, however, after onsite space selection, it's already almost sold out!
With attendance numbers expected to grow exponentially again in 2024, we highly encourage you to book ASAP to ensure your access to this expansive professional space community. Don't wait!
SpaceCom | Space Congress, and now Space Mobility, bring together the worldwide ecosystem of space professionals who are dedicated in their pursuits to further commercial space and enhance global sustainability efforts. For the first time ever, SpaceCom | Space Congress Expo will draw more prime and sub contractors than ever as our attendee base expands to include commercial, defense and spaceport professionals.
Meet with thousands of pre-qualified, eager buyers from the commercial, defense and spaceport sectors.
Orlando is also the prime location to book meetings with major space organizations or prime suppliers before, during, or after SpaceCom.
Benefits of Exhibiting:
- Access to 3,500 space professionals
- Display your late-breaking solutions & disruptive solutions
- Secure contracts
- Connect with innovative start-up companies
- Position yourself against your competition
- Create lucrative partnerships
- Showcase your industry leadership
- Establish yourself as an essential contributor to the future of space commerce
- And more!
Should You Exhibit?
If you buy, sell, contract, partner, consult, network, build, or supply a product or service in the commercial, defense, or spaceport industries, you need to participate. SpaceCom is seeking companies who provide the following products or services to exhibit in 2023:
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Aerospace Systems
- Associations & Non-Profits
- Business Services
- Climate Solutions
- Consulting Services
- Human Systems Integration
- IT/Software Engineering
- Research & Development
- Satellite Systems
- Smart City Services
- Satellite Systems
- Space Service Providers
- Spaceports and Spaceport Service Providers
- Accurate Circuit Engineering
- All Points Logistics, LLC
- ATA Engineering
- Chenega Applied Solutions
- Coherent Logix
- Dell Technologies
- DEWESoft, LLC
- Dinow Inc.
- DLT, a Tech Data Company
- DLZP Group, LLC
- DoD's Defense Industrial Base (DIB)/ Cybersecurity (CS) Program
- Drake Plastics
- ENSCO, Inc.
- Flux A/S
- Glenair, Inc.
- Gowanda Electronics
- Greater Brownsville Incentives Corporation
- ISOCOM Limited
- Logical Innovations, Inc.
- Long Capture
- McLennan County Spaceport
- Development Corporation
- Merrick & Company
- Momentus Space
- Nova Space, Inc.
- Orban Microwave, Inc.
- Orbion Space Technology
- Paragon Space Development
- Pitch Technologies
- Rapid Prototyping Services
- Sandvik Osprey
- Scientific Lightning Solutions LLC
- Spaceport America
- Stark Tech – MC2
- Team Volusia Economic Development Corporation
- The Precision Companies
- Thermotron Industries
- TriSept Corporation
- Winter Technologies
Elevate Your Ingenuity & Put Your Brand in the Spotlight.
If your plan is to launch a new product, elevate yourself among competition, enhance and develop your brand presence, or attract more qualified buyers to your booth, you need to consider a high-impact sponsorship.
SpaceCom provides dynamic, customized sponsorship opportunities for you to maximize your investment and drive ROI based on your organization’s personalized needs. And there are more opportunities than ever as we move to the Convention Center! Your sponsorship will not only enhance your ROI and maximize your SpaceCom experience, but it will also showcase your leadership and dedication to the industry.
- Overarching enterprise packages (various levels)
- Special event & experiential networking
- Thought leadership & conference content
- A-la-cart branding & packages
- Customized packages
- And more!
Interested in Exhibiting or Sponsoring at SpaceCom 2024?
Despite expanding our footprint in 2024, this show will sell out quickly. Contact Rich Hodge today!
A Universe of Opportunity
SpaceCom is committed to creating a dynamic and stimulating online experience where attendees can learn about, collaborate, and engage easily and authentically with your company.
Put your company in the spotlight by being a part of the commercial space industry’s virtual marketplace! These enhanced virtual profile packages will deliver the most significant ROI by placing your brand alongside the leaders of commercial space.
Increase your brand's exposure through a virtual profile package. Packages are designed to suit both your organization's goals and budget. Click here for more info.
Participation in the Virtual Marketplace Includes:
- An online profile to demo products and services
- Dedicated hours for meetings with attendees
- Rich tools for networking with customers
- Comprehensive analytics and reporting data to understand what your leads are looking for
- Expanded audience reach due to the flexibility of an online event
- Event longevity with a year-round marketplace to service as a buyer's guide
Maximize Your Investment & Visibility
Increase your visibility and distinguish yourself as a leader in the commercial space industry by sponsoring SpaceCom Virtual 2020. Choose from a range of impactful and cost-effective opportunities to increase your presence and stand out among the competition.
Let us create the perfect sponsorship package to ensure your SpaceCom experience is a huge success! Your customized bundle will align with your sales goals through exclusive opportunities and innovative branding ideas. Contact us today to discuss your needs.
Contact Rich Hodge for more information: